Jumat, 17 September 2010

Kota Tua

When I took the pre-wedding photo for my pal, Mohammad Muslihin a.k. a. Mus, I had some leisures time at that time, because of waiting that couple came to the location. Then I filled my leisure time by taking some photos at Kota Tua. Taking the buildings and the crowd there.

I used my Nikon D40X camera with 18-55 mm and 55-200 mm Nikkor lenses. It wasn't hard to take them all, because the weather was great and great lighting too from the sunlight.



































Then here's the situation at Kota Tua

2 komentar:

  1. Nice Photo at kota Tua....Mantabz, suasana kota Kuno-nya dapet banget, apalagi unsur-2 artistik + Mistisnya jadi bikin kuat karakter kota tersebut....

    BalasHapus
  2. kok mistis sih. serem. hahahaha

    terima kasih sudah mampir ;p

    BalasHapus